For Class of 2019-2020 Rotary Youth Exchange (RYE) Scholarship Program Applicants:
1. Study and learn about Rotary Youth Exchange with your parents on this website.
2. Attend a RYE Information Meeting
Information Meeting Dates and Registration
- You and your parent/guardian(s) are required to attend one information meeting to be eligible to apply for the 2019-2020 RYE Scholarship Program.
- Only those registered will be notified of any meeting changes/cancellations.
3. Submit an online request for a Home Interview
as soon as possible AFTER attending your RYE Information Meeting, but not later than October 10, 2018.
Request Home Interview
- You will be assigned a Sponsoring Rotary Club and a club member will contact you to schedule a home interview.
- The home interview must be completed by the sponsoring Rotary Club by October 27th.
4. Submit Part I of
RYE Scholarship Application online as soon as possible but not later than October 15th.
5. Part II of RYE application will be sent to you when Part I is received.
Submit Part II of
RYE Scholarship Application (including all required forms) as soon as possible but not later than 6 PM, November 1, 2018. The entire RYE Scholarship Application normally takes 2-3 weeks to complete, so start early!
6. Selected RYE Scholarship applicants will be invited to District 6970 RYE District Interviews November Nov 10th or 11th. These are the only dates when interviews are conducted.
7. Applicants will receive scholarship acceptance decision by November 30.
8. Attend the "Big Reveal" celebration on December 12th to discover your Host Country assignment.
9. Attend two 3-day weekends of RYE Florida Outbound Orientation Training (January 11-13, 2019 and in June 2019), plus several D6970 RYE cultural, language and training sessions to prepare you for your year abroad.