How to Apply and Learn More:
- Study and learn about RYE with your parents on this website.
- Attend an RYE Student/Parent Information Meeting – register on this page (coming soon)!
- You and your parents may attend any one of the information meetings listed below. You are only required to attend one meeting to be eligible to apply for the 2017 Short Term Exchange Program (STEP).
- Submit on online request for a Home Interview after attending the Parent/Student Information Meeting.
- Instructions and online contact information will be shared with you at the information meeting for scheduling the STEP Home Interview.
- Home Interview must be scheduled by October 1st and take place not later than October 31, 2016.
- Submit RYE Short Term application as instructed during information meeting. Check this link for further instructions & updates.
- Deadline for submission for the Short Term Exchange Program application is November 1, 2016.
- Selected Short Term Exchange candidates will be notified of their selection and their host country in January 2017.
- Attend Short Term Exchange training and other RYE meetings as notified in (Spring 2017) to prepare for your summer abroad.
The RYE District 6970 Committee members are looking forwarding to meeting you at a future High School Presentation or at one of the RYE Parent-Student Information Meetings being administered around North Florida in the coming weeks. We are here to answer your questions and to assist you with making your dreams of becoming Rotary Youth Exchange Student come true!
Best of luck on your journey with obtaining a Rotary Youth Exchange Scholarship or participating in the
Short Term Exchange Program.
Short Term Exchange Program (STEP),Chair
Rotary Youth Exchange District 6970