Each district has an email address in the format email@example.com (whatever your number is).
There are a few documents that will come to this email address:
1. Journals from OB students are copied to this address ( if they are from your district) as well as to the person updating journals online
2. Quarterly reports are copied to this address (as well as to our compliance officer)
3. OB bios are copied to this address (as well as to Catrine Fredrikson who creates their page on the website)
4. When someone fills out the General Inquiry Form on our website, IF they say it’s regarding YOUR district, an email will go to this address (and ONLY this address, so you better take action!) [If they check “No specific district applies to my question” the question will go to multi district Chairman].
5. When an IB student fills out the “Inbound Travel “ form on our website, an email will go to this address if they are from your district (and ONLY this address, so you better take action!)
To access your email,
go to https://mail.google.com (you might have to log out of your current account), and log in with firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't know the email - check with your past chair or contact email@example.com.
The first time you log in, you will be asked to change the password. If you don’t remember your password, and resetting it doesn’t work, you need to contact the multi-district chair.
You have 3 options to handle the district specific email address:
1. Set up this email account with your current email(s) as an incoming account on your computer or phone. (Recommended.)
2. Log in and then forward to the email address you are using the most.
3. Log in to this account under gmail.com every time you want to check your emails (not recommended).