SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION for the 2018-2019 Exchange Year
This website only referrer to scholarship applications for students from within Florida, Grand Bahama Island and Georgia district 6900.
Students must use our official ONLINE form to apply for the year-long exchange scholarship.
Please read the Potential Students page BEFORE you fill out the application. Some district require you to attend an information meeting with your parents to accept your application. Find your district HERE>>.
- Scholarship Application is due November 1st.
- You are applying in YOUR Rotary district - and MUST contact them BEFORE you start on your application. Find your district HERE.
- The online application form is just a small part of the application process. Essay, photos, recommendation letters, health forms and much more are part of the registration package, and all must be turned in by November 1st.
- You will get detailed instructions when you start the application process.
- The application process takes must students 2-3 weeks.
- Incomplete or late packages are not accepted.
- There is a $150 non-refundable application fee.
- We have had 3 times the number of applications to the number of scholarships available, so an application does not guarantee a spot in the program.